Want to surprise your special someone but don’t have any idea on how to get started? We have for you some budget-friendly tips and valentine home decorating ideas to make your loved ones and guests kindle over romantic feelings once again.
- To give your home & kitchen appliances a touch of valentine days, you can get simply get seasonal plates that have valentine decorations on it. It won’t take too much space in your storage department and they’re not too expensive as well. You can also get napkins with heart decors on them. Remember that you don’t have to pile on the decorations in your home to give it a romantic feel.
- If you are really on a tight budget, you can make use of the crafts in your room and you can make your own garland. Buying a garland can still be inexpensive but making your own can also serve as a fun project for you and your kids. Cut out heart shapes and hang some on your doorframe or put it around your bedpost.
- Instead of buying your own wreath for Valentine’s Day, again you can just make your own. You can make your own flowers and roses by watching online tutorial videos. Wreaths look great outside or inside your home. But if you want a stronger effect, you can always make mini wreaths and hang them wherever you want to.
- A simple way to change the ambiance of your home is by lowering the lighting in your room. It’s a quick yet inexpensive way to give your room a romantic feel.
- Food is an important part of Valentine’s Day however; buying some during this occasion can be quite expensive. What you can do is make your own cake, cupcakes or even heart shaped pastries. You can even personalize the food yourself without the extra charge!
- Flowers are highly significant during Valentine’s Day even if you don’t have anyone special to give it to. You can add some flowers to your living room or to your room. Just buy your flowers ahead of time and avoid buying it on the 14th to save more money.
- No need to buy fancy and expensive chocolate for your loved ones. You can just buy your favorite bar and decorate the packaging yourself. Again, buy them ahead of time to save more money and also to avoid the crowd.
- Aromatic scents can really get someone in a romantic mood quickly. The scent of roses, vanilla, cinnamon or lavender will surely make anyone swoon over. Another technique is to apply a thin layer of aromatic oil to the light bulbs in your home. That way, when you turn on the lights, the bulbs will lightly heat up the oil and it will automatically release a light scent all over the room.
Planning to use your credit card for purchasing? Always check your credit report and score first to make sure you have enough available credit to spare. You should always stay at least 30% below your credit card limit to get the best scores and to avoid getting negative marks on your report.
Valentine’s Day shouldn’t be about spending tons of money. It’s about letting other people know that you love or care about them. You can celebrate this day even with a tight budget. These tips have worked for so many so be sure to try these budget friendly tips out! If you have other ideas to share, don’t forget to post it here for other people to see or you can also write some of your comments!